Advanced Search: The Advanced Search features will have better results once the Final Program is announced. In the mean time, the Browse feature may give better results.
Browse: Explore sessions by Type, Date, or Category.
Technical Support: Phone: 217-398-1792
Final Program and Itinerary Builder
Please note that general schedule information, including pre-planned sessions and events, may be updated periodically during the planning process.
Embargo Policy for AAS Meetings
- When meeting abstracts are available publicly, either electronically or in print, they are not embargoed.
- Abstracts reflect the situation at the time of submission and often do not correspond exactly to the paper that is ultimately presented, usually months later. Reporters should note that preparing a story based exclusively on an abstract is ill-advised.
- Some results to be presented at AAS or Division meetings are also the subject of papers whose manuscripts are available via preprint servers such as arXiv.org or that have already been published in scholarly journals. Such publicly available results are not embargoed.
- Interviews with presenters, as well as graphics, animations, and other information to be presented for the first time at the meeting, are embargoed until the time of presentation, where “time of presentation” means the start time of the oral or poster session in which the paper will be given, or the start time of the corresponding press conference (if any), whichever comes first.
- For more information, see http://aas.org/press/embargo_policy.